Sunday 26 January 2014

I never thought this.

I never thought this would be,
This world would not be as I wanted it to be,
I never imagined a life like this,
A world of heart breaks and suffering,
I looked towards you always for guidance,
But you betrayed me at every turn,
Now I sit in darkness and whisper,
Of sweet things I wish I had won,
Why did you do this to my heart,
Was I not faithful to your every word,
I walked for miles on coals with hope,
And you shattered the soul with your indifference,
I now long for nothing, seek nothing of this world,
I know now, that I will never get what I deserve,
The grave even that you will not gift me,
The stone cold dirt is all that's reserved.




Did you like our post. If yes share with your friends. If not send your feedback comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Will be published soon.